Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Napa Valley Dirt Classic (Sunday April 14, 2013)
Angwin, United States
Mail-in registration closes April 8.
Race day registration starts at 8:00 a.m.
Race information: 707-965-6346; email: email@example.com
Race fee: Postmarked by April 8: $35; after April 8: $40 (Does not include one-day license)
Race packet pickup: 8:00 - 10:00 a.m. race day
Riders under 18 need parent/guardian signed consent or written permission sent with registration forms.
Standard athletic release form signed race day
Make Checks payable to: Napa Valley Dirt Classic. Mail Checks and entry form to: Napa Valley Dirt Classic, Pacific Union College, One Angwin Avenue, Angwin, CA 94508
Awards, Prizes, Goodies
• T-shirt: no cost with pre-registration through April 8; $20 each for registration after April 8, 2013
• $120 purse each to first male and female pro finisher; $80/second; $40/third (not from each category)
• Custom trophies to top finishers in all categories
• Raffle held after race
• All NORBA rules apply
• ANSI-Snell approved helmets mandatory during race and race day practice
• First Aid: EMT's on race course and at finish line
• Bothe-Napa State Park (showers available) - Hwy 29 and Larkmead Rd., 5 miles south of Calistoga. 1-800-444-PARK
Your message has been sent!
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.